Muncie, IN 47303
The Sales and Leasing Associate will work under the leadership of the CEO and the Leasing and Marketing Manager and assist in the Leasing and Marketing Operations. The Sales and Leasing Associate will manage incoming leads, provide follow up, schedule and conduct showings, schedule lease signings, and complete lease signings. The Sales and Leasing Associate must meet and maintain requirements of Employee Handbook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Sales and Leasing Associate
– Assist in leasing of properties, products, and services to prospects.
– Setup up tours and notify current residents of tours.
– Conduct tours with prospective tenants.
– Create and Maintain Leasing documents.
– Follow up with prospects utilizing MiddleTown Property Group Follow up Policy.
– Setup up Lease Signing appointments with prospects.
– Complete Leasing documents with prospects utilizing MiddleTown Property Group Leasing Policies.
– Manage phone and voicemail operations to the office using MiddleTown Property Group phone policy.
– Perform data entry and scan documents.
– Provide clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
– Conduct Marketing events.
– Update property signage.
– Maintain the condition of model units.
– Maintain the condition of the Leasing Office.
– Complete other assigned task from the CEO, Leasing and Marketing Manager, and Property Managers.
– Follow Fair Housing Practices.
– Monday – Friday from 8 am – 6pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm, and Sunday from 12pm-4pm. Work hours and days may change to meet business needs.
– High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
– Minimum 1 year customer service experience preferred.
– Valid Driver’s License
Typical Physical Demands
– Ability to lift 20lbs.
– Work in an office setting.
– Ability to sit in front of a computer for extended period of time.
– Ability to be on your feet for extended period of time.
– Ability to use hand and arm for writing and/or typing.
The Essential Job Duties is not an all-inclusive list but does cover many of the duties and responsibilities of the position. Additional duties or responsibilities maybe required based due to organization needs, market conditions, organization goals, and owner/client requirements.
Go to all jobs